Is cash gift to parents tax free? Where do I report it on tax forms?

Battledoom Asked on April 8, 2015 in Finance.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

if it is a gift it is tax free and you do not report it. Think about birthday gifts.. you don’t claim those either

Thrasher Answered on June 1, 2015.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Related Web Results