Started to wear orthotics for sneakers. I want to wear sandals 2, where should I shop for shoes?arch pain here

I have arch problem after twisting my ankle. I want to wear sandals and dress shoes. Where can I find shoes that would be comfortable for my arch problem with footbeds? I am in nyc Thank you!

Cookie Asked on April 5, 2015 in Apparel.
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

call up all of the shoe stores and ask them if they can help you if not try or

Sandstorm Answered on May 12, 2015.
Add Comment

Talk to your podiatrist.

Scarface Answered on June 14, 2015.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Related Web Results